Erin is a Visual Development artist based in the Los Angeles area.
Erin is currently working towards a BS in Concept Design at Art Center College of Design whilst also working as a freelance artist in visual development and illustration. She is deeply influenced by story-driven entertainment and enjoys producing colorful design and work with a focus on mood and storytelling. On her free time, she loves cooking and often merges this second passion with her personal portfolio work!
- Working alongside Jessica Steele-Sanders (Creator of Rescue Sirens) and Chris Sanders (Co-creator and Director for Lilo and Stitch & How to Train your Dragon) to create character designs for the "Rescue Sirens" world.
- Created concept work for VR theater experiences. Including but not limited to character, key art, environment, layout, signage design, Illustration, etc.
- Collaborated closely with art directors and producers to assist with the production pipeline.
- Created visual development pieces of a protagonist for a mobile game.
- Worked alongside Blizzard 3D Character Animator, Michael Bialancana, to create sentient armor characters.
-Worked on the visual development of 16 characters for a 3D animated movie.
-Created 12 anthropomorphized designs of Chinese folk heroes, as well as 4 Chinese scholar characters.